Salem, New Hampshire, Car Accident Lawyers
Vigorously Seeking Compensation for Your Car Crash Injuries
From whiplash to spinal cord injuries, if you were injured in a car accident in the Merrimack Valley or elsewhere in Massachusetts or New Hampshire, DiFruscia Law Offices can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. We can also assist you with a wrongful death claim if you lost a loved one in a fatal accident. We are located in historic downtown Andover, and provide the quality representation you seek without the need and expense of traveling into Boston.
We have over 40 years of experience seeking compensation for individuals injured in car accidents, and feature attorneys who previously worked for insurance companies. We can tell you unequivocally that insurance companies and their employees are NOT your friends.
Talk with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers about your car accident compensation claim; e-mail us or call us at 978-208-2566 (603-898-8198 in New Hampshire) or toll free at 866-403-1903. Put our experienced legal team to work for you.
If you have been injured in a car accident, you…
- Should not talk to anyone other than the police to answer questions before you retain the services of a personal injury lawyer with experience handling car accident claims.
- Should seek medical attention for any injuries, including broken bones or soft tissue injuries. You should also see a physician even if you think you are all right, just to be certain. In some instances, symptoms do not manifest themselves until a later date.
- Should get the name and insurance information from the person who hit you or caused the accident.
- Should get the names and contact information from any witnesses.
- Should take pictures of the accident scene if possible (perhaps using a camera phone, if you have one).
Do Not Negotiate With an Insurance Adjuster Before Speaking With Us
Insurance adjusters may try to tell you that you don't need a lawyer. They might say that hiring an attorney to handle your car accident claim will take money out of your own pocket. Remember, these insurance adjusters are looking out for the insurance company, not you.
In our experience, the overwhelming majority of clients get substantially more money after they involve our firm in their cases (even after we take our fee) than they would have originally received from the insurance company if they had elected not to retain a car accident lawyer to help them.
Contact an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney at DiFruscia Law Offices
If you are suffering from neck injuries, back injuries or even brain injuries due to a car accident, or if you would like to pursue a wrongful death claim, call one of our Haverhill personal injury lawyers at 978-208-2566 (603-898-8198 in New Hampshire), toll free at 866-403-1903 or e-mail us and we will contact you. We understand the importance of your legal matter and are available 24/7 for your convenience. We also offer interpretive services for our Spanish- and Italian-speaking clients.