Merrimack Valley Attorneys Offer Full-Service Law Firm
Family Law | Estate Planning | Personal Injury | Criminal Defense
Centrally located in historic downtown Methuen, DiFruscia Law Office represents individuals and businesses throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire in a wide range of legal areas.
The attorneys at our law firm perform their duties with distinction. We handle many high-profile cases — books have been written about our cases. We have a solid foundation built over 40 years of experience.
For more than four decades, we have successfully represented clients in a wide-range of legal areas. Put our experienced legal team to work for you. Contact us today to schedule a convenient appointment.
Experienced Massachusetts Lawyers
At DiFruscia Law Offices, we provide experienced representation in a number of complex legal areas, including:
- Personal injury - We have a deep background seeking maximum compensation for individuals severely injured from someone else's negligence involving premises liability, car accidents, and dog bites. The attorneys at our law firm also offer compassionate representation to individuals who tragically lost a loved one in a wrongful death accident.
- Work-related accidents - We assist clients injured at work with workers' compensation claims, as well as Social Security Disability (SSD) claims. We also help clients denied SSD benefits.
- Criminal defense - The criminal defense attorneys at our law firm vigorously protect clients charged with juvenile crimes, drunk driving, and other serious traffic violations.
- Family law - We have a strong background helping clients resolve emotionally-draining disputes involving divorce and guardianships.
- Estate planning - The attorneys at our law firm help clients with all of their estate planning needs, involving wills, trusts, healthcare directives, and powers of attorney. We focus on asset protection to limit tax liability.
- Elder law - We assist senior citizens with estate planning, nursing home neglect and abuse claims, and with obtaining Social Security Disability benefits.
- Consumer protection - The lawyers at our law firm have an in-depth background protecting clients from fraud or misrepresentation.
- Real estate law - We assist clients with real estate transactions, involving land use and zoning issues, as well as real estate disputes.
- Business law - The trial lawyers at our law firm help individuals and businesses resolve disputes involving employees, partners, shareholders, and investors. We also handle business formation and business dissolution transactions.
Put Our Experience to Work
We understand the priority of your legal needs, so we are available 24/7 for your convenience.
Contact us today by e-mail or call 978-208-2566 (603-898-8198 in New Hampshire) to schedule a convenient consultation. We also offer a toll-free phone number for clients to call us at 866-403-1903.