Massachusetts-New Hampshire Real Estate Lawyers
Real estate buyers and sellers of commercial and residential property in the Merrimack Valley and elsewhere in Massachusetts and New Hampshire have relied on DiFruscia Law Offices to professionally handle their real estate matters for over 40 years.
While the landscape continues to change, the need for quality legal services that can be performed effectively and efficiently remains the same. Our real estate lawyers understand that time is often of the essence in a real estate transaction. We are dedicated to achieving your goals within your specified time frame.
We are skilled negotiators with extensive experience in real estate transactions and real estate contracts. We know the area, and with over 40 years of experience, we offer sound advice. You will have confidence that your real estate matter is being handled professionally and that your interests are well guarded.
For additional information about us and the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our Firm Overview.
Talk with one of our experienced real estate law attorneys about your property transaction or litigation matter; call us at 978-208-2566 (603-898-8198 in New Hampshire) or toll-free at
866-403-1903. Put our experienced legal team to work for you.
Experienced Merrimack Valley Real Estate Lawyers
From our office in historic downtown Methuen, we can provide you with effective representation in all areas of real estate law, including the following:
- Purchase or sale of commercial real estate: including negotiating, drafting and reviewing purchase agreements
- Buying or selling residential real estate: including negotiating, drafting and reviewing your residence or second home purchase agreement
- Landlord-tenant matters: including negotiating, drafting and reviewing commercial and residential lease agreements
- Land use and zoning: including obtaining zoning variances and permits
- Easement and condemnation matters: including drafting easements or resolving easement disputes and representation in condemnation or eminent domain proceedings
- Real estate disputes and litigation: including breach of contract and actions for specific performance
Contact an Experienced Real Estate Law Attorney at DiFruscia Law Offices
To discuss your Massachusetts or New Hampshire real estate dispute or transaction in confidence with a skilled real estate law attorney, call DiFruscia Law Offices at 978-208-2566 (603-898-8198 in New Hampshire), toll-free at 866-403-1903 or contact our Lawrence Real Estate attorneys via email and we will contact you. We understand the importance of your legal matter and are available 24/7 for your convenience. We also offer interpretive services for our Spanish- and Italian-speaking clients.