PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet with us via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options. During the Covid-19 our office is opened to serve our clients and their families.
Car accidents often result in shock and trauma, and it can be easy to forget what to do at an auto accident scene. Once you have reached an area that is removed from any immediate danger, it is important to take a moment to think about what needs to be done immediately and into the future.
For more than 50 years, the lawyers at the DiFruscia Law Offices have been representing the interests of people who have been injured in car accidents. We are committed to safeguarding the rights of our clients while we work hard to help them get the full and fair compensation they need to begin moving forward with their lives.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, we are prepared to put our experience to work for you. Contact our Methuen personal injury attorneys online or call 978-208-2566 to schedule an appointment to discuss your situation.
An Important Post-Accident Checklist
Although it may be difficult to concentrate on what must be done immediately following an accident, this handy checklist can help strengthen any future personal injury claim you may have:
- STOP immediately, but do not obstruct traffic.
- ASSIST the injured. Have someone call police. Repeat after five minutes.
- SECURE names, phone numbers, addresses of other drivers, witnesses and injured persons.
- SECURE the make, model and license numbers of all cars involved.
- MAKE a rough drawing of the scene, showing position of cars and other details.
- DON’T hastily accept a claim settlement at the scene of accident.
- REMAIN calm, courteous and consistent in your version of the accident.
- NOTIFY your insurance agent as soon as possible.
After you have taken care of yourself and others, it is important to seek experienced legal advice to ensure that you are informed of your legal rights.
Injured In An Accident? Contact A Methuen Lawyer As Soon As Possible.
If you have been injured in an accident, you should seek legal counsel as soon as you can. Contact our Haverhill auto accident attorneys online or call 978-208-2566 (603-898-8198 in New Hampshire) to schedule an appointment. We also offer a toll-free phone number for clients to call us at 866-403-1903.