PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet with us via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options. During the Covid-19 our office is opened to serve our clients and their families.
The business law attorneys at the DiFruscia Law Offices, in historic downtown Methuen, offer businesses and business people an alternative to high-end Boston law firms. With more than 50 years of experience, we provide individuals, businesses and entrepreneurs with quality legal services ranging from business formation and business litigation to business dissolution and succession.
Our clients come to us from the Merrimack Valley and elsewhere in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Our ability to leverage technology and provide custom solutions tailored to fit our clients’ budgets has lent to our success.
For business disputes, we provide tough, aggressive representation designed to protect our clients’ interests to the greatest extent possible. We offer experienced, sound advice regarding strategic business matters.
For additional information about us and the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our firm overview.
To talk with one of our experienced business law attorneys about your business formation, transaction or litigation matter, call us at 978-208-2566 (603-898-8198 in New Hampshire) or toll free at 866-403-1903. Put our experienced legal team to work for you.
We Offer Quality Service And Advice Across A Wide Range Of Business Matters
Our experienced lawyers provide personal, quality representation in numerous business law matters, including:
- Business formation: Setting up limited liability companies (LLCs), S corporations, C corporations, partnerships and other business entities
- Business transactions: Negotiating, drafting, reviewing and litigation involving business contracts and commercial leases, and buying or selling a business
- Land use and zoning: Seeking variances for land development or conversion, and other real estate business matters
- Business litigation: Resolving partnership disputes, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and other business disputes
- Business succession and dissolution: Winding down a business and utilizing estate planning to pass a business to family members or others
Contact A Haverhill Corporate Law Litigation Attorney
To discuss your Massachusetts or New Hampshire business law matter in confidence with a skilled trial and transaction attorney, call DiFruscia Law Offices at 978-208-2566 (603-898-8198 in New Hampshire) or toll free at 866-403-1903, or contact our Lawrence business law office via email and we will contact you. We understand the importance of your legal matter and are available 24/7 for your convenience. We also offer interpretive services for our Spanish- and Italian-speaking clients.