An Overview Of Our Practice Areas
Centrally located in historic downtown Methuen, DiFruscia Law Offices offers representation to individuals and businesses throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire in a wide range of legal areas.
The attorneys at our law firm perform their duties with distinction. We handle many high-profile cases — books have even been written about our work. We have built a solid reputation over 50 years of experience.
For more than five decades, we have successfully represented clients across a wide range of legal areas. Put our experienced legal team to work for you. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and discuss your case.
Experienced Massachusetts Lawyers
At DiFruscia Law Offices, we provide experienced representation in a number of complex legal areas, including:
- Personal Injury: We have a long history of seeking maximum compensation for individuals severely injured from someone else’s negligence involving premises liability, car accidents and dog bite injuries. The attorneys at our law firm also offer compassionate representation to individuals who tragically lost a loved one in a wrongful death accident.
- Work-Related Accidents: We assist clients injured at work with workers’ compensation claims, as well as Social Security Disability (SSD) claims. We also help clients who have been denied SSD benefits.
- Criminal Defense: The criminal defense attorneys at our law firm vigorously protect clients charged with juvenile crimes, drunk driving and other serious traffic violations.
- Family Law: We have a strong background helping clients and their families resolve emotionally draining disputes involving divorce and guardianships.
- Estate Planning: The attorneys at our law firm help clients with all of their estate planning needs involving wills, trusts, health care directives and powers of attorney. We focus on asset protection to limit tax liability.
- Consumer Protection: The lawyers at our law firm have an in-depth background protecting clients from fraud or misrepresentation.
- Business Law: The trial lawyers at our law firm help individuals and businesses resolve disputes involving employees, partners, shareholders and investors. We also handle business formation and business dissolution transactions.
Contact A Haverhill Family And Business Law Attorney
We understand the priority of your legal needs, so we are available 24/7 for your convenience. Contact us today by email or call our firm at 978-208-2566 to schedule your consultation.