Verdicts And Settlements
At DiFruscia Law Offices, we strive to achieve the best possible results for our clients. Below are some examples of the kinds of results we have obtained for past clients.
- Employment Discrimination: Fired Teachers, Catholic School Settle
- Sexual Harassment: $250K In Sexual Harassment Settlement
- Legal Fees: DiFruscia Beats Duggan On Legal Fees, $9,635.05.
- Wrongful Death: $5.4 million won by jury verdict for a motor vehicle accident.
- Dog Bite: $325,000 won for a woman who was bit in the face, resulting in a scar to her lip.
- Drunk Driving: $2 million won for an automobile accident that resulted in a wrongful death.
- Murder: As detailed in Missing Beauty by Theresa Carpenter, the case established a new precedent on victims’ rights. The body of the victim was not found.
- Car Accident: $60,000 won for an automobile accident that resulted in compression fractures to the victim’s vertebrae.
- Auto Accident: Policy limit of $100,000 won for an automobile accident that resulted in a fractured nose with septonasal deformity.
- Motor Vehicle Accident: $245,000 won for a car crash that resulted in a herniated disc, which required surgery.
- Pedestrian Accident: $450,000 settlement won after a garbage truck backed into a pedestrian, resulting in their death.